Decrease in purchasing power and ecology, it is necessary to know how to save on the automobile position: on purchase, on financing and on driving. To negotiate the purchase of a new vehicle, do not hesitate to ask several dealers or agents of the same brand. Indeed, a dealer may have an immediate need to sell a vehicle, he will be more inclined to give you a discount than the one who made his quotas ... For credit, the same fight, you have to compare the credits of several establishments . For example: a simple rate difference of 1.2% can save you hundreds of euros ... For 15,000 us dollars over 60 months, at the APR of 6.70% the total cost of credit is of 2605 us dollars whereas it will be 3105 us dollars with an APR of 7.9% ... that is to say 500 us dollars of savings! The easiest way to reduce the cost of using your vehicle is to consume less. And there it depends only on you: a smoother ride, less rapid acceleration and braking, faster gears, use the engine brake, properly inflate your tires ... And of course, for one less trip. kilometer, don't take the car: it's good for your heart, good for the planet and good for the wallet ... Cheapest car loan? Compare!