Mike Postle continues his Struggle to prevent a bankruptcy order Become reality as Veronica Brill and Todd Witteles urge them to recoup the legal fees incurred on the case. Postle owes the couple around $ 55,000 and has so far pulled every trick in the book to dodge the payout.
Last week Veronica Brill and Todd Witteles both filed a formal objection to Postles’ attempt to dismiss the case. He was given until mid-September to submit his official response, which reads as nothing more than a runaway attack on Brill’s attorney. Marc Randazza.
The first seven pages of the archiving highlight only how obsessed Postle has become with Randazzacompletely ignoring von Witteles’ lawyer, Eric Bensamochan.
“Mr. Randazza has shown incredibly unprofessional and unethical behavior using bankruptcy as a personal weapon of revenge against me. He has attempted to use bankruptcy proceedings to publicly shame me and make his debts superior to my other at least 15 independent, legitimate creditors . ”
This most recent petition to the court included Postle almost begging the court to take pity on him and also revealed the extent of his debt. A staggering total of $ 62,000 worth of consumer credit and others $ 18,000 for his vehicle. Not what you would expect from someone who claims to be a successful poker player.
“I’m a professional poker player with a certain reputation and have been for over seventeen years. This is a career that I love and that allows me to support my ten year old daughter that I have custody of. ”
He added that Brill and Witteles have to file for bankruptcy just 36 days after their win, one hearing is ridiculous and one “Mockery of the bankruptcy system”.
Eric Bensamochan fired back as clearly as possible, insisting that his client, Todd Witteles authorized to force Mike Postle to pay his debts.
“… is trying to abuse the legal system for his own selfish ends, and now that he is faced with the consequences of that decision, he presents himself as a poor, innocent victim.”
Alex Sheppard from Randazza Legal Group went one step further and really stuck the knife in, public humiliation of Postle for his many alleged violations.
“It’s true that Mr. Randazza doesn’t like Postle. Postle is cheating at cards, has beaten his ex-wife, and appears to be fixated on Mr. Randazza rather than his own actions. Still, if Mr. Randazza is not working directly on this case, he can hardly remember Postle’s name. Mr. Randazza lives rent-free in Postle’s head, not the other way around. ”
The case will resume in a Sacramento court next week when we may see this lawsuit all but closed and Mike Postle finally stepping in.
If you missed any of the Postle related dramas, you can catch up below!
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive players under suspicion
- Updates on the Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle denies fraud allegations in the mouthpiece podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really a Scam?
- Mike Postle, Stones, and Kuraitis named in $ 10 million fraud lawsuit
- Veronica Brill – The real heroine of the live poker cheating scandal
- Did Matt Berkey Discover The Postlegate Scam Method?
- Is Jonathan Little wrongly making money out of the Postlegate scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated on in Stones Live Cash Game
- Post-legate whistleblower Veronica Brill reveals the inner workings of Stone’s fraud scandal
- Mike Postle won’t go to jail for fraud scandal
- Mike Postle goes into hiding while a $ 10 million lawsuit goes to court
- Mike Postle’s magazine publishes an anonymous article expressing doubts about fraud claims
- Anonymous claims that Mike Postle played in other casinos during an alleged series of cheats
- Alleged poker scammer Mike Postle finally acknowledges $ 10 million lawsuit
- Another delay in the case of Mike Postle’s fraud
- Stones Gambling Hall calls for the Postlegate fraud case to be closed
- Mike Postle files response in case of poker fraud
- New defense briefs and lawsuits filed against alleged victims as Postlegate continues
- Second fraud lawsuit against Mike Postle Poker
- Mike Postle changes dismissal motion in case of poker fraud
- Plaintiffs are calling for sanctions against alleged poker fraudster Mike Postle
- Mike Postle is accused of evading legal counsel in the second poker fraud case
- Mike Postle fraud lawsuit: Plaintiffs file response to Stones’ denial of responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall and Kings Casino are filing amended motions to dismiss the Postlegate lawsuit
- Shock when Mike Postle fraud case was dismissed by judge
- Mike Postle fights Marle Cordeiro’s fraud lawsuit in Nevada
- Settlement talks between Stones Gambling Hall and alleged fraud victims revealed
- Veronica Brill shocked by claims made by the Postlegate Netflix documentary
- Nevada lawsuit against Mike Postle dismissed for lack of jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill is not one of the 60 players who accept a comparison in the post-legate scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis speak out when Mac Verstandig does not admit forensic evidence of fraud
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraiti’s Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate pays $ 40,000 more than “rake” damages lawsuit
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands While Justin sets Kuraiti’s Twitter on fire
- Mike Postle film producer promises it’s not just an innocence movie
- Justin Kuraitis fell silent on Twitter after Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle launches $ 330 million defamation lawsuit against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram, and others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign For Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Legal Charges
- In Mike Postle’s $ 330 million libel conspiracy lawsuit: Who is he suing and why?
- Todd Witteles hires a Beverly Hills attorney to defend himself against Mike Postle’s allegations
- Mike Postle’s attorney files a motion to terminate the process, pointing out compliance and communication errors
- Todd Witteles files frivolous lawsuit in the defamation case of Mike Postle
- February hearing approach for anti-SLAPP motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s internet trolls are disappearing along with alleged scams
- Mike Postle submits the second sequel, Todd Witteles submits the countermotion
- Mike Postle granted second sequel in a $ 330 million libel case
- Mike Postle Case Update: HONR Network clarifies involvement
- Mike Postle Case Update: Veronica Brill Defense Attorney Marc Randazza makes a statement regarding the involvement of the HONR network
- Mike Postle drops $ 330 million defamation lawsuit against whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles is pursuing Mike Postle for $ 43,000 in legal fees
- Veronica Brill chases Mike Postle over legal fees
- Judge orders Mike Postle to pay $ 27,000 in anti-SLAPP ruling
- Mike Postle appears in court via zoom to argue against the legal fees
- Mike Postle’s ex-wife reveals everything to Veronica Brill
- Mike Postle in trouble when court rejects legal documents ahead of Veronica Brill’s hearing
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill wins $ 27,000 against Mike Postle in anti-SLAPP lawsuit
- Mike Postle on the run and before bankruptcy
- Mike Postle receives a court extension to avoid bankruptcy due to poker debt
- Alleged poker fraudster Mike Postle files a new application to avoid involuntary bankruptcy
Did you like this article?